In accordance with the information obligation envisaged in article 10 of Act 34/2002, of 11th July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, it is hereby stated that this website is owned by the company Enganches y Remolques Aragón S.L. (hereinafter Enganches Aragón), domiciled for these purposes at Polígono Industrial Malpica, Calle B, number 77, postcode 50016, Saragossa (Spain), holder of VAT n° (CIF): B50500685, registered in the Companies Register of Saragossa, tome 1224, folio 103, sheet Z-5665, registration 1. The contact email is as follows: email@example.com.
Enganches Aragón hereby informs you that access to and use of the website www.enganchesaragon.com, as well as the services or content that can be obtained through it, are subject to the terms set out in this Disclaimer, without prejudice to the fact that Access to any of these services may require the acceptance of additional General Contracting Conditions. The condition of USER is attributed to any person accessing or using this website.
General conditions of use
www.enganchesaragon.com provides access to a wide range of information, services, programmes or data (hereinafter "the content") on the Internet, owned by Enganches Aragón or its licensors, which the user may have access to.
The user assumes responsibility for use of the website, with this responsibility extending to any registration necessary to access specific content or services. Enganches Aragón reserves the right to freely accept or reject the request for registration by any user. All data entered by users must be accurate, current and true, and will be treated and processed in compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data.
As a result of this registration, the user will be given an access password which he or she will be responsible for keeping safe; the user will be liable for any damage which may come about due to misuse or loss of the password, or any other circumstance which may imply a risk in terms of access by unauthorised third parties.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that Enganches Aragón offers through its website, and to not use them, amongst others, to:
- I) Take part in activities which are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- II) Disseminate content or propaganda of racist or xenophobic nature, which involves illegal pornography or apology of terrorism, or which contravenes human rights;
- III) Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Enganches Aragón, its suppliers or third parties;
- IV) Introduce or disseminate on the net any computer viruses or any other physical and/or logical systems that are likely to cause such damage;
- V) Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Enganches Aragón reserves the right to withdraw all comments and input which violate respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist or pornographic, which demean youth or childhood, order or public safety, or which, in its opinion, would not be suitable for publication. In any case, Enganches Aragón shall not be liable for any opinions expressed by users through forums, chats or other participation tools.
Enganches Aragón complies with the guidelines set out in current legislation on the protection of personal data, and ensures the correct use and processing of the user's personal data. To this end, the services that users can ask for at firstname.lastname@example.org will include, next to each personal data collection form, indication informing Users of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of their data in each case; the personal data processing record; the data owner or data controller; the contact details of the data owner or data controller; the possibility of users exercising their rights of access rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation and portability; the purpose of the processing; and data communications to third parties, where appropriate.
Moreover, Enganches Aragón states that it complies with Act 34/2002, of 11th July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, and will ask for your consent to process your email address for commercial purposes at all times.
Intellectual and industrial property
Enganches Aragón, either itself or as the assignee, owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (including but not limited to: images, sound, audio, video, software, texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programmes necessary for operation, access and use, etc.), as owned by Enganches Aragón or its licensors.
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, paragraph two, of the Intellectual Property Act, any reproduction, distribution or public communication, including all or part of the content of this web page being made available for commercial purposes, on any media and by any technical means, is expressly forbidden unless duly authorised by Enganches Aragón.
The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Enganches Aragón. You can view the elements on the website and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as this is done solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The user must refrain from deleting, altering, overriding or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on Enganches Aragón's website.
Exclusion of warranties and liability
Enganches Aragón shall not be liable, under any circumstance, for any damages caused, including but not limited to, errors or omissions in the content and lack of availability of the website, and may change, delete or add to both the content and services provided through the web page and also the way these are presented or located on its website.
Whenever www.enganchesaragon.com contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, Enganches Aragón will not exercise any type of control over these sites and their content. Enganches Aragón shall not, under any circumstance, be in any way liable for the content of any links belonging to a third-party website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or on other Internet sites. Moreover, including these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected organisations.
Right of exclusion
Enganches Aragón reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own discretion or at the request of a third party, for any users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
Enganches Aragón shall pursue any breach of these conditions, along with any other misuse of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions it is entitled to by law.
Modification of these conditions and duration
Enganches Aragón reserves the right to, at any time, modify the conditions set out herein, according to its own criteria or due to a legislative, jurisprudential or doctrinal change of the Spanish Data Protection Agency or the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services Act, with any such modifications being duly published as they appear here.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on them being made known, and will be valid until they are modified by other conditions. The new modifications will be published at least ten days before their effective application.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The relationship between Enganches Aragón and the user will be governed by current Spanish legislation, and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Saragossa.
This Confidentiality Policy document sets out the terms under which Enganches y Remolques Aragón S.L. (hereinafter TowCar), as the owner of the website, uses and protects the information provided by users of its website. This company is committed to the security of its users' data. Whenever we ask you to fill in the personal information fields for identification, we guarantee that it will only be used in accordance with the terms of this document. However, this Confidentiality Policy may change over time or be updated, which is why we strongly recommend regularly checking this page in order to ensure that you agree to such changes.
The purpose of TowCar's Confidentiality Policy is to indicate what kind of information we will require from you; the purposes and legal basis of processing; whether the information is shared with anyone else; the criteria for determining the data conservation period; the existence of rights to access, rectify, delete, limit or oppose processing; and the right to data portability. Furthermore, we will inform you of the possibility of withdrawing your consent at any time and how to do this, along with your right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
This Confidentiality Policy is governed at all times by compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data.
Data controller for the data provided by users of the company Enganches y Remolques Aragón S.L., domiciled at Polígono Industrial Malpica, Calle B, number 77, CP 50016, Saragossa (Spain), with VAT n° (CIF): B50500685, registered in the Companies Register of Saragossa, tome 1224, folio 103, sheet Z-5665, registration 1.
The contact email is as follows: email@example.com.
This policy includes the following information:
1.- What information we gather about you.
2.- Where we get information about you from, what it is used for, and the justification or legitimation for processing.
3.- Who we share your information with.
4.- Data transfer to a third country or international organisation.
5.- Data conservation period.
6.- Your rights with regard to the processing of the data provided.
7.- Existence of automated decisions.
8.- Consequences of non-delivery of data for certain services.
9.- Security measures to avoid the loss, misuse or alteration of the data.
12.- Children's privacy.
13.- Changes in the Confidentiality Policy.
What information we gather about you
With a view to offering more and better products and services, the website asks users for two types of information: personal and non-personal identification information. Our main aim when requesting information is to offer you a simple, efficient and personalised experience when using our website. The website requests information on behalf of Enganches y Remolques Aragón, S.L.
Identifiable personal information: This information will allow us to know who you are. Personal information is requested when ordering a product or service, entering contests or raffles, filling out our surveys or exchanging correspondence with us. This information will include your first name and surname, postal address, email address and telephone number, as well details to identify your tow rack: garage, vehicle make and model, registration number, etc. This information will be used to fill out your orders for products or services and allow us to offer you more personalised services.
Where we get information about you from, what it is used for, and justification or legitimation for processing
Our main aim when requesting information is to offer you a specialised service. We use customer information to complete orders, inform you about the status of your order, and send promotional emails, whenever duly authorised.
We may also perform statistical analysis of aggregate behaviour of our customers. This allows us to measure the relative interest of customers in each area of the website, for the purpose of product development. Any information requested will be used internally to improve the content of the website and approve the user experience, customise the content and/or design of our pages, and provide the service requested by each customer.
The legitimacy of TowCar to process the data provided by you is based on the consent granted through a clear affirmative action that is a manifestation of your free, specific, informed, unequivocal volition.
We obtain information in the following ways:
Searching: For the purpose of administering the system, we obtain the Internet Protocol "IP" address in order to have broader demographic information and to monitor the website's activity levels. We obtain information from users such as the "URL", which search engine they are using and their Internet Protocol "IP" address, their country, what pages of the site they viewed during their visit, and the search terms used on the site.
Ordering: When you ask us for something, we collect your personal identification information. If you order any of our products or services, we will keep your name, email, address, telephone, product selection, credit card, order number. We keep this information and some other details, as mentioned in the confidentiality policy, in order to complete your order, communicate with you about your order, and send you promotional material whenever you expressly authorise it. Before confirming your order, we will give you the opportunity to review the form and make any changes or add further information. These changes will be automatically stored for future use.
Online surveys: In order to improve our service, we ask some of our customers to voluntarily fill out surveys, which will be collected by a third party. The individual responses to the surveys are confidential, even though all information collected is not personally identifiable. If you do not wish to take part in surveys, simply indicate this circumstance when asked.
Competitions and draws: When you take part in competitions or other promotions, we will request information such as your name, address and email address in order to administer the competition, send out promotional emails, notify winners and, in some cases, in accordance with national legislation, publish the list of winners.
News, product improvement and promotional emails: On some occasions we offer the following as a service to our customers: news, improvement notices for products, and promotional mails. When expressly authorised, we will send you regular emails with news, new products, promotions and special offers. Furthermore, there will be an opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter about special events on the Enganches Aragon website, which you will only be added to if you give your consent. Whenever you ask not to be sent any emails, we will only send you one email in order for you to confirm this circumstance. This option is included in our account registration form or in our optional page registration form. If you have established an account with us and do not wish to receive any more promotional mail or news, please ask us to disable this service.
Contact and third-party information: If you contact us by phone, email or letter, we may keep a record of your correspondence or comments. If you report a problem with our website, we may store your information in a specific file to resolve problems, manage services, deal with disputes and/or better meet your needs. If you contact us through our division to receive comments or by calling a customer service representative, we will ask for your name and email in order to send you a response. If other users or third parties send us information about their activities or purchases on our website, we can keep this information in a specific site for you.
Whenever the data have not been obtained directly from the user and come from the transfer or purchase of databases, the user will be informed of the source of the personal data, of the data categories involved, and of the present Confidentiality Policy, which the user may accept or reject.
Customer traffic patterns: We track customer traffic patterns through their online sessions, including which pages a customer visits while at the website. This information is stored in the form of store categories, and in some cases in specific URLs. We use your IP address to diagnose problems with our software and servers and to administer the website.
We may share aggregated statistics of the pages viewed on our site, sales and other purchasing information with some third parties.
Information about the warranty: On some occasions we offer an additional warranty or service programmes on our website. These programmes are administered according to the services described above. When you buy a warranty, your information (such as name, address, phone number, email address, the warranty bought and product information) will be entered in the database.
Who we share your information with
The information collected by www.enganchesaragon.com is only used to process your orders, keep you informed about the status of your purchase, for statistical purposes that allow the website to be improved, and to notify you of offers for products that may be of interest to you.
Your personal identification information will be shared with third parties to charge your debit or credit card, fill out your order, send your order, provide customer service, and send out our promotional emails, always based on your authorisation. For example, we must share your credit card information in order to obtain authorisation, and share your address with the company in charge of delivering the shipment. These third parties will have access to your information in order to carry out their functions, but they will not be able to use it for any other purposes.
Enganches y Remolques Aragón, S.L. may transfer the personal data of users to the company Westfalia Ibérica S.L., domiciled at Polígono Industrial Malpica, Calle B, nº 77, 50016, Saragossa (Spain), a subsidiary of the former, for the purpose of promoting the products and services offered by Enganches Aragón, S.L./Towcar and offer a promotional communication service according to users' preferences. Only data relating to the email address, postal address, name and tax number (NIF / CIF) will be transferred.
Enganches y Remolques Aragón, S.L. may transfer personal data to the company Rotolia Plástica S.L., domiciled at Polígono Industrial Mediterráneo, Calle Fila, Nº6, 46550, Albuixeich, Valencia (Spain), part of Enganches Aragón, S.L./Towcar, for the purpose of promoting a variety of products and services related to the sector in which both operate, whenever they may be of interest to the user. Only data relating to the email address, postal address, name and tax number (NIF / CIF) will be transferred.
Additionally, we may assign or transfer some of your information to a third party in order to carry out tasks, sales, transfers or transport, or to make all or part of our business, assets or shares available, in which case you will be asked for consent to process your data.
With the exception of that stated in this confidentiality policy, we do not currently share our customers' personal identification information with other companies. In the future we may, always with your consent, provide information from some customers to companies with products or services that may be of interest to you. This would be for marketing purposes, and in no case would credit card information be provided. Before authorising us to deliver your information, you must ensure that you accept the confidentiality policy of the company the information is to be delivered to, since we will not have any control over the information once delivered.
In some cases we will be compelled by law, by a judicial authority, to deliver your personal identification information to a governmental authority. We will deliver your personally identifiable information whenever required by orders of any court, by mandate, or to cooperate with any judicial investigation. We cooperate fully with the authorities to identify anybody using our website for illegal activities. Enganches Aragón reserves the right to carry out investigations and/or to report to the appropriate organisations all actions that we, in good faith, believe to be against the law.
Data transfer to a third country or international organisation
TowCar will not transfer personal data to any other country or international organisation.
Data conservation period
The data collected by TowCar will be kept for as long as necessary for the purposes of the processing it was collected for, and will be eliminated once this need has ceased to exist. TowCar establishes the following deadlines for regular review of the data, in order to determine the origin of the conservation of the data in accordance with the purposes they are used for:
- Purposes related to the fulfilment of an order or the execution of a contract: we will keep your data until the end of the order, or during the term of the contract and for the following five years, in order to attend to possible queries or subsequent claims.
- Purposes related to the sending of promotions on products, news and other marketing communications: we will keep your information for ten years after receiving your consent, unless you ask us to exclude you by revoking the consent given.
- Purposes related to statistical analysis of aggregate behaviour: we will keep your information for ten years after receiving your consent, unless you ask us to exclude you by revoking the consent given.
In any case, we limit access to your data exclusively to those people who need to use them to carry out their functions.
Your rights with regard to the processing of the data provided
Right of access to personal data
The user has the right to obtain confirmation from TowCar about whether his or her personal data are being processed, and, in this case, the right to access his or her personal data.
Right to rectify and delete data
The right to rectify data consists of the possibility of modifying or deleting any data which are inaccurate or incomplete, to which end the user must send a request indicating which data he or she wishes to modify and provide appropriate supporting documentation.
The right to delete data or the right to be forgotten implies the elimination, without any delay, of the user's personal data by TowCar, at the request of the user.
Right to limit the processing of personal data
The user has the right to, at any time, limit the processing of his or her data, in which case such data may not be processed by TowCar for purposes other than those authorised by the user.
Right to oppose the processing of personal data
The user has the right to, at any time, oppose the processing of his or her data and the elaboration of profiles whenever his or her particular situation so requires.
Right to the portability of personal data
The user has the right to receive all personal data he or she has provided to TowCar, in a structured, common format, for mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller.
Right to withdraw consent
The user has the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time. This circumstance will not affect the legality of the processing based on the consent granted prior to its withdrawal.
These rights can be exercised by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address: Polígono Industrial Malpica, calle B, número 77, CP 50016, Zaragoza (Spain).
If you believe that any of the aforementioned rights have been breached and you have not been duly attended to by this company, you may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency through its electronic headquarters: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica
Existence of automated decisions and profiling
TowCar collects your contact information, information about your preferences and details on the use of the website and communications; it can also use information about sales and services that you have provided through our website, in order to determine any offers and news that may be of interest to you, and to contact you in relation to these offers, based on your marketing preferences.
Likewise, Enganches y Remolques Aragón, S.L. / TowCar can use your personal data to create individualised customer profiles through statistical procedures. As a result of the profiling process, you may receive personalised communications of interest to you with content related to the car industry.
All processing related to promotions and advertising are only carried out when you have consented to them.
You can oppose this type of processing at email@example.com
Consequences of non-delivery of data for certain services
Some of the data requested through TowCar are mandatory, since they are necessary in order to provide the user with an optimal service. Whenever they are not provided, TowCar cannot guarantee that the information and services are completely in line with your needs.
Security measures to avoid the loss, misuse or alteration of the data
We use cutting-edge information technology to guarantee the security of all information you provide to us. We are extremely concerned about the security of all our customers' personal identification information. We have a regular back-up service in order to avoid any loss of the data we handle. Likewise, we use a malware cleaning system which eliminates any kind of malicious software and avoids any damage to our servers. Finally, Enganches Aragón S.L. / TowCar has its own rules, which are used to generate actions to help filter HTTP requests before passing to the server, thus avoiding application failures, protocol anomalies, etc.
We hire third parties, experts in banking, processing and distribution, to assist you more efficiently with credit card transactions and management of orders. They receive the necessary information to process your credit card and ship your order.
In addition, all the information we obtain from customers is protected with physical security means in order to prevent any misuse.
Whenever www.enganchesaragon.com contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, TowCar will not exercise any type of control over these sites and their content. TowCar shall not, under any circumstance, be in any way liable for the content of any links belonging to a third-party website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or on other Internet sites. Moreover, including these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected organisations.
Users of our website must be aged 18 or over. Our policy does not allow us to collect or use personal identification information when we know that users are under 18 years of age. If you are the parent or guardian of a child aged under 18 years and you believe he or she may have shared personal identification information with us, please contact us by any of the means mentioned on our website so we can delete this information.
Changes in the Confidentiality Policy
The latest changes were made to this Confidentiality Policy on 05/14/2018. Any changes made to this confidentiality policy will be published in this document, so the information we collect, how we use it and who we share it with will be known at all times. Portions of this policy may be changed, modified, added to or reduced at any time. Be sure to check this page before using our website.
A cookie is a file which is asks for permission to be stored on your computer; when this file is accepted, the cookie is created and used to provide information regarding web traffic and to facilitate future visits to a recurring website. Another function that cookies have is for websites to recognise users individually and therefore provide a more personalised online service.
Remember that cookies cannot damage your computer and, when activated, help us to identify and resolve any errors that may come about.
The information we provide below will help you to understand the different types of cookies:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser's cookie repository until you leave the website, meaning none of them are stored on the user's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse traffic patterns on the web. In the long term, this allows us to provide a better experience, improving the content and making it easier to use.
- Permanent cookies: These are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date and will stop working after that date.
- Analytical cookies: These are used to collect statistics about the user's activity on website visits, and general activity on the website. The information collected is anonymous and allows browsing of our website to be optimised, ensuring the best service for users. The user can exclude his or her activity through the exclusion systems provided by the analytical tools.
- First-party cookies: These are sent to the user's terminal system from a system or domain managed by the web page itself and from which the service requested is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are sent to the user's terminal from a system or domain which is not managed by the website itself but rather by an organisation that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Below is a list of the main cookies used on our website:
|Cookie||Name||Purpose / Further information||Due|
|Analytics||__utmt||Used to limit the percentage of requests.||10 minutes|
As a complementary guarantee to those described above, cookies may be subject to acceptance when installing or updating the browser, and this acceptance may be revoked at any time through the available confidentiality and content settings.
Many browsers include private mode, which can be enabled to delete cookies after the visit. This private mode can have different names, depending on the browser. A list of the most common browsers and the different names for this "private mode" are shown below.
- Safari 2 and later: InPrivate;
- Opera 10.5 and later: Private Browsing;
- FireFox 3.5 and later: Private Browsing;
- Google Chorme 10 and later: Private Browsing.
Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate private mode. You can continue to visit our website even if your browser is in private mode, although your browsing may not be optimal and some tools may not work properly.
Likewise, the user can revoke operation of the cookies of this website at any time using the browser's settings
Safari, at http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
GENERAL SALES CONDITIONS
General sales conditions
- VAT is not included in the prices indicated.
- This price cancels out all previous ones.
- Shipping is not included.
- The price of the tow rack includes the bolts necessary for assembly, ball covers, manufacture certificate, assembly instructions book, gloves, and a bag to store the headpiece with the ball for horizontal and vertical removable tow racks manufactured by Enganches Aragón.
- The price does not include the cost of assembling or installing the tow rack on the vehicle.
- Enganches y Remolques Aragón, S.L. will own all products it supplies until the relevant invoice is fully settled.
- Enganches y Remolques Aragón S.L. reserves the right to make changes both to the prices and to the products for sale without prior notice.
- The contract established for the purchase and supply of goods or the rendering of services shall be governed by Spanish Law, with both parties being subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Saragossa, waiving any other jurisdiction they may be entitled to.
- Enganches y Remolques Aragón S.L., will not issue a new official approval certificate and/or conformity report if our product is to be used in a vehicle other than that of the original certificate. Such an action is considered an alteration of the product and is not accepted in our conditions of sale.
- If your vehicle is not officially approved (we recommend checking the technical datasheet before buying), you may be asked to add a technical project when legalising the tow rack as part of its roadworthiness test, and this will always be the buyer's responsibility.
- Enganches y Remolques Aragón S.L. shall not be liable for any damage caused due to poor assembly, negligent use, excess load or failures produced by external agents (bangs, accidents, etc). We recommend reading and applying the assembly instructions.
- Any modification, transformation or alteration of any of our products is formally forbidden. Failure to comply with this rule will result in the immediate cancellation of the official approval and the warranty for the product.
- The tow racks are designed on the base chassis of the vehicles. If your vehicle is equipped with extras (for example, sports bumpers, customisation elements, 4x4 traction systems, etc.), we advise you to contact our Sales Department before making the purchase.
- Before requesting a tow rack, it is VERY IMPORTANT to check the MTM in the vehicle's technical datasheet in order to ensure it is authorised to tow. This vehicle cannot tow if the MTM is empty, but this is not always the case. You may contact the vehicle manufacturer to ask for the MTM and modify the technical datasheet.
- A technical project or special compliance report must be prepared whenever your vehicle is not category M1 or N1. The amount of these documents will be charged to the customer. Please ask.
- Enganches y Remolques Aragón S.L. offers all its customers a 5-year warranty for all its tow racks, calculated from the date of installation. For all other products, Enganches y Remolques Aragón S.L. offers a two-year warranty, calculated from the date of delivery.
- The extension of the warranty to 5 years is limited to replacing the defective goods, and will in no case extend to damage or consequential damage.
- The document issued by Enganches Aragón with each tow rack must be submitted in order for the five-year warranty extension to be valid. This document must be duly filled out by the garage which installed the tow rack. Furthermore, the end customer must register in the warranty register at the website www.enganchesaragon.com for the warranty extension to be valid.
- Any modification, transformation or alteration of our products is formally forbidden. Failure to comply with this rule will result in the immediate cancellation of the official approval and the warranty for the product.
- Enganches y Remolques Aragón S.L. shall not be liable for any damage caused due to poor assembly, negligent use, excess load, lack of maintenance, or failures produced by external agents (bangs, accidents, etc). We recommend reading and applying the assembly instructions. Enganches y Remolques Aragón S.L. is not liable for any breakage of the chassis or the body of the vehicle.
- The warranty does not cover damage to parts subjected to wear, or damage produced in the product's surface finish due to blows from external agents such as stones, salt, etc.
- Enganches y Remolques Aragón will only accept refunds processed within 30 days of the delivery of the goods to the customer and as long as the products are in the original packaging, are not used, and contain each and every one of the components and/or pieces. All returns must be expressly authorised by Enganches y Remolques Aragón S.L.
- If you have to return any material, make sure it has not been used, and contact Enganches y Remolques Aragón, S.L. The company will send you a form with a collection number and the number of packages in the shipment. The transport company agreed by Enganches y Remolques Aragón S.L. will pick up the product and ask the customer for the collection number and the number of packages in the shipment, subsequently charging the amount in the customer's invoice.
- In all cases, the company reserves the right to review any goods returned by the customer.
- Any additional expenses caused by the goods being returned will be paid for by the customer if the chosen payment method is cash on delivery.
- Enganches y Remolques Aragón S.L. offers you a period of 24 hours to claim any missing material, deficiencies in the product purchased, such as bangs, impacts, deterioration, incomplete delivery, etc. The reason is because the transport company gives us the same period for any claims regarding delivery of goods. When you receive the goods, please check to ensure that they have arrived in a perfect condition.
All returns must be checked by Enganches y Remolques Aragón S.L.; this work includes checking that the material has arrived in perfect condition, and, in consequence, reprocessing it. For this reason, all returns accepted by Enganches y Remolques Aragón S.L. will include 15% of the value of the product, to cover the cost of reconditioning.
Returns for transport reasons
Safety and maintenance instructions
- The tow ball must be kept permanently lubricated for proper operation, except when it is to be used with a fibreglass stabiliser (e.g. AKS-2500, etc.), bike rack, ski rack, or trailer attached to the tow ball.
- It is necessary to seal all vehicle anchor points where the tow rack is secured, in order to prevent the ingress of water.
- Use the tow ball covers and protective plugs to avoid any degreasing, and, at the same time, avoid grease stains.
- The tow ball, as with any friction element, is subject to wear. It is necessary to regularly check that the diameter of the tow ball is maintained at 50 mm. If it reaches 49 mm in diameter, the tow ball must be replaced.
- If you need a tow ball, ask for an original "Aragón" part. Not all tow balls can be used for all vehicles. These vary depending on the vehicle model and the load that each one must withstand.
- It is necessary to check the tightening torque of all the tow rack bolts every 1000 km of use.
- Assembling the tow rack in accordance with the recommendations set out in the instructions sheets is recommended.
- Do not exceed the vertical load on the tow ball ("S" value) under any circumstances, regardless of whether the tow rack will be used with any type of stabiliser, bike rack, etc. This value is shown on the nameplate and on the official approval certificate.
- The maximum towable load value of your vehicle must not be exceeded (both in trailers with or without brake) if it is lower than that of the tow rack; the maximum towable load value of the tow rack must not be exceeded if it is lower than that of the vehicle.
- For nationally approved tow racks, Enganches Aragón forbids the towing of double axle trailers where the axles are more than 1 metre apart.
- In the case of offroad driving with a trailer, the maximum towable load must be decreased by 50%, as well as the speed, which should not exceed 30 km/h.
- If the tow ball covers the license plate or the fog lamp, it will be MANDATORY to remove the tow ball whenever it is not in use, in accordance with applicable legislation in each country.
- Depending on the version and the year, part of the bumper can be trimmed if necessary. All information we provide for cutting the bumper is non-binding and is provided solely for informative purposes; any cutting will be known correctly during assembly, with the required size.
- The parking sensors may, in accordance with their position, detect the tow ball. The company declines any liability in this regard and recommends installing detachable tow balls and electrical installations with disconnection of parking sensors.
- Our customer service hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., from Monday through to Friday. Our sales care number is 976 457 130 and our email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have a technical telephone service to answer any questions regarding assembly, operation, etc. Our telephone technical helpline is available on 976 457 130 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 3 a.m. to 6 p.m., and on 638 741 292 from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through to Friday.
- In order to expedite the processing of the order, please give our Sales Department your customer code when placing your order.
- We remind you that our website www.enganchesaragon.com is ready and able to process online orders. Each customer is automatically shown the discounts previously agreed with Enganches y Remolques Aragón S.L. in the online order.
- In order to ensure the best possible price for our customers, the transport prices for our products are subject to agreement. The products therefore arrive prepaid, with the cost of transport being subsequently charged in the relevant invoice.
- Depending on the urgency required and its location, Enganches y Remolques Aragón S.L.'s Sales Department will offer you the most advantageous transport option.
- • In order to streamline the administrative procedures involved in making a claim for an accident during the transport service, the procedure to be followed is set out in this document:
Damage detectable on delivery (non-latent defects)
(For example, package crushed, box open, hole in a pallet, packages missing, etc).
Deadline: Any damage must be detected at the time of delivery of the goods.
Procedure: Any damage must be specifically noted in the delivery agreement and the goods must be checked at this moment in order to determine the extent of the damage. For example, ambiguous annotations such as "pending review", "goods broken", "box crushed", etc. are not valid, and clear annotations such as "box open and reference 123 missing", "reference 456 unit turns", etc. would be valid.
Damage not detectable on delivery (latent defects)
(For example, box intact and broken product inside, etc).
Deadline: You have 7 calendar days to make a claim in writing.
Procedure: The affected shipping number and the damaged product reference must be reported. This claim will be accompanied by photographs of the damaged goods and the original packaging which made it impossible to detect the damage upon delivery.
Supported payment methods
- Bank transfer
- Credit card (VISA or Mastercard)